Friday, December 3, 2010

Mass Hallelujah Flash Mob In Mall

It's the most popular trending video on YouTube as of right now on December, 3rd 2010.  A photography outlet organized a mass choir in The Welland Seaway Mall, a mall in the Niagra Peninsula (it's in Canada, I googled it, too).  The video essentially entails a hundred holiday spirited folks all singing the Hallelujah Chorus to a large group of people in the food court, trapped within the mob's circle of joy.

 
The first one to begin the singing.



As many times as I watch the video, I can't help but completely disregard the whole "spirited" element behind the event.  Something tells me that all those people in that food court (the ones who did not engage in the singing festivities) quickly lost their patience after the first two minutes.  Also, not to mention, the John Belushi and Seann William Scott lookalike. I mean, just look at this.

 



On a completely unrelated side note, I will traverse that mall one day.  I will traverse it.

Trust me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

No comments:

Post a Comment